Once every week I do a mini facial of sorts that really helps boost my skin. Again, I have combination skin, so keep that in mind if you choose to try out these products. If ever you get a chance, I definitely recommend a facial at Mario Badescu Spa in New York City. I went this summer and loved my facial! The Facialist recommended a different regime for me than the one below but I find that this has worked for years so I'm going to stick to it at least until I run out before I give her recommendations a try.
1) Wash your face with your regular face wash. (See my previous blog post: Face Wash Pick)
2) Dry your face and put on the Mario Badescu Drying Mask, wash off after 10-15 minutes. This product helps reduce excessive oil and dries all types of pimples with non-irritating sulfur and calamine formula.
3) Wash off the drying mask and wash your face.
4) While your face is wet, apply Korres Pomegranate Deep Cleansing Scrub and gently scrub your face in circular motions. This product helps exfoliate and tone the skin.
5) Wash off scrub and dry your face.
6) Apply the Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask, wash off after 15-20minutes. You can leave it on for longer if you wish. This mask is a creamy combination of papaya extract and vitamin E oil that restores needed moisture and promotes exfoliation for a nourishing treatment for your skin.
7) As I usually do my mini facial in the evening, after I wash off the revitalizing mask. I put on my night cream. (See my previous blog post: RoC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream)